GRANT & SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Gain recognition for your organization by becoming a Western sponsor.
The following list of options offers an extensive selection of choices that increase your company’s:
- Recognition - Create and reinforce name recognition for your company and its products and/or services with the podiatric medical community.
- Visibility - The Western’s tremendous popularity and high visibility create the perfect venue for increasing sales and enhancing corporate image.
- Impact - Be part of the evolution of podiatric medicine by showcasing your cutting edge products and services.
- Unrestricted educational grants are used to fund California Podiatric Medical Association (CPMA) continuing medical education (CME) programs.
- CME program grant estimates include the total estimated costs for the specific program, i.e. content development, full speaker coordination, promotion, administrative costs, signage, supplies, audiovisual, CME accreditation fees, etc. These unrestricted educational grants are negotiated on an individual basis depending on the CME program, i.e. general session lecture or track, hands-on workshops, etc. Please contact Andrea Carrick for more information.
- California Podiatric Medical Association is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine.
- All programs are developed and coordinated by the CPMA Scientific and Education Committee.
*NEW* Innovations Hub Booth $25,000
Four companies will have a first ever, special opportunity to showcase their products with a hands-on lab in the new Innovations Hub at the entrance of the exhibit hall within their FREE quad island booth space. Price includes a complimentary quad island booth ($13,495 value!) with electrical outlet. One half of the island can be used for exhibition while the other half shall be used as a mini saw bones lab area for product showcasing and giving attendees hands-on experience. This is a first come, first served offering. Contact Andrea Carrick to reserve before this opportunity is sold out!